Military eyewear design & HCI design
Modelling & HCI Design in 2016 / Teamwork
Market & User’s Research
Design Strategy / Function layout / Brainstorm & Sketch
Structure & Product design & Production
CURRENT PROBLEMS IN COMBAT
- Injured because speak in the situation which can not speak speak.
- Although have maps, still can’t know well about the terrain.
- Can be easily exposed to adversaries, which have no awareness that they are get closer.
Psychology order in design
But in military, psychology order is mainly
A.19-30 years old B.30-50 years old C.50-70 years old D.Over 70 years
2. Is there any change between you and your teammates in information exchange?
3. Do you think it will bring convenience to combat?
4. Do you think this is suitable for use in the military do?
5. What occasions do you think can use it?
A.danger B.walking C.fighting D.search the injury
6. Do you think that you can use at the first time you wear it?
7. What functions do you think it will have?
A.map B.SOS C.help for hidden D. connect others
8. Do you think you can correctly use this device in war?
9. If prolonged use of combat equipment, is it will affect you?
10. Do you think it will affect your judgment in original?
11. Do you think when you have to pay attention to various situations at the same time you use it will affect you?
12. Your evaluation is ?
A.Lightweight B.bulky C.professional D.imperfect
13. Do you think it has complex operation?
14. Do you think that you can quickly learn it?
15. Do you think the process of learning will have any difficulty?
16. Do you think after you learned it you will soon forget it?
17. You will produce dependence on it?
18. The fighting mood will therefore change?
19. Do you think this will affect your mood state do?
20. What areas do you recommend improvements in?
A.structure B.function C.operating D.comfort
from different ages and areas in China
Projects’s evaluation of device high expectations, in terms of learning, the older is weaker than the young. But in general, the assistance of military is extensive.
Retired or active duty
Wearable device: glasses
In war: dangers, communication, control, terrain